Education / Support the College
Support the College
At the Florida State University College of Education, we deeply appreciate the support received from alumni and friends like you. Private gifts provide scholarships for deserving undergraduates, enable us to attract the best and brightest graduate students, and help us retain the most talented faculty and staff. In addition, your contributions support new initiatives in teacher education, educational leadership, policy studies, sport management, educational psychology and learning systems.
In order to build on our current foundation of strengths and take the College to the next level, we have identified the following areas in which your financial support can have a major impact:
- Educating the 21st century student through scholarships and fellowships
- Building a world-class faculty through professorships and chairs
- Preparing students and faculty for the global economy through international experiences
- Applying cutting-edge teaching and research in instructional technology
- Shaping the future of Florida’s schools by enhancing policy and training for tomorrow’s leaders
As our most valuable asset, we like to stay connected. Please update your information through our alumni and friends page.
For more information on how to invest in the College, please contact our development office.
Assistant Dean for Development
Sarah J. Reed